Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do You Have the Whing?

Paul and I got engaged last Thursday!! 6 1/2 years of dating is about enough, don't you think? I guess I'll leave Anthony and Liz alone to their marital bliss while I take up residence with Paul and Beck in North Lauderdale!

P.S. Any former brides, can you help me out?? Why is a wedding dress (you know, the one you wear for one day and then never again) so expensive? (And why do so many of them make your butt look like it has crumpled tissue paper hanging off of it??)

1 comment:

bilinda said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for the two of you! You are both beautiful, thoughtful and fun loving people! So do we get to plan another trip to Florida???? Or is the elopement for real?? I can see Pat saying that, but are you really going to elope?? Have fun during this incredibly special time in your lives! From your favorite aunt, uncle and cousin..........Mike, B & Stephen