Monday, September 15, 2008

Facebook Addict

So, I hear about Facebook from a friend who took pity on my lack of "Internet Withit-ness." I figure, what's the harm in checking it out? Paul and I both signed up. Paul browses the site once in a blue moon, like a normal human being. I, on the other hand, have become a full-on addict. Vim, you said it right when you told me that it would suck up all of my free time! I am still a relatively productive member of society, mind you, but with a constant stream of applications and friend updates running through my brain...

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Tara, this is why I have thus far avoided facebook, because I became this way with MySpace. Once I let MySpace go I felt relief, I can't go back there....(haha)

Vim said...

I do love FB though-- even though I secretly hate it at the same time.

Conflicting. As is life I suppose.