Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday?

Will someone please explain to me- what is the appeal of Black Friday? In the past, it was the only time you could get great bargains on anything that you were buying for Christmas. Now, we have internet shopping deals and stores offering sale prices up until zero hour before Christmas day. I mean, I love to shop as much as the next gal, but not in crowds so excessive and frenzied that I would be driven to drink by 10 A.M. Not to mention the fact that on one of my rare days off, I would have to get up earlier than I normally would... um, no thanks!! Good for those of you that brave the mess on Black Friday- just know that you will never see my mug in the crowd on that day! Now, back to internet surfing in the comfort of my own home...

No comments: