Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wardrobe Malfunction


The picture says it all. Well, almost. Yes, I accidentally wore a red polo shirt to Target.  You know, the kind all of their employees wear... I was so excited to shop ALL BY MYSELF that in my excitement, I didn't pay attention to this small but important detail.  But as it turned out, I didn't have that bad of a time. It started like this:

"Ma'am, I'm sorry- I have no idea where you can find a strainer spoon."

"I didn't forget my name tag, sir. I actually don't work here."

After about a half hour, I gave in to all of the requests.  I surprised myself with my depth of knowledge when it came to the location of various Target items (even things I never shop for). At one point, I walked halfway across the store to help a sweet little old lady find bread.  I think Target owes me a half a day's pay...

No comments: